Wednesday 20 October 2021

Knitting fun ... Pumpkin Spice

I just finished knitting a sweater for my nephew ... I love the 'pumpkin spice' style of the colours and think it will suit his darker colouring. 

A knitted sweater in orange and yellow rainbow stripes. Long sleeves and a wrapped neck with a plain front

I knitted this in a self striping wool which was very similar to the recommended Sirdar Crofter - which is a Fair Isle patterned wool and is super soft. I used the Sirdar Crofter Pattern 2491 which is a really easy knit and has instructions from ages 2 up to 13 years.

The wrap over neck is one of my favourite collars - no buttons or baggy bands, and it knitted up quite quickly too. It's always sewing it up that takes me ages ...


I've started another jumper that's much smaller in the same wool but this time with an owl pattern on the front ... hopefully this will also be another quick knit!

Please note: Patchwork Alley is reader supported. When you buy through links on my site I may earn commission.

No comments:

Post a Comment